• The way in which their personal data are collected and processed. All data capable of identifying a user must be considered as personal data. These include the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or his IP address ;
• What are the rights of users regarding this data ;
• Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed ;
• To whom this data is transmitted ;
• Possibly, the site’s policy regarding “cookies” files.
It also complies with the “General Data Protection Regulation – RGPD” published by the CNIL.
2. General principles of data collection and processing
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from users of the site comply with the following principles:
• Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that their data is collected, and for what reasons their data is collected ;
• Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data are carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use ;
• Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected ;
• Conservation of data reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period ;
• Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions below. after listed :
• The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
• Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract ;
• The processing meets a legal obligation ;
• The processing is explained by a need related to the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person ;
• The processing may be explained by a need linked to the performance of a task of public interest or which falls within the exercise of public authority ;
• The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
3. Personal data collected and processed in the context of browsing the site
3.1. Data collected and processed and method of collection
The personal data collected on the site are as follows :
• Firstname name, mane
• Date of Birth
• E-mail adress
• Location and IP
• Bank details
These data are collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site :
• When the User creates an account ;
• When the User makes a purchase on the site ;
• When the User connects to his personal account ;
In addition, when paying on the site, proof of the transaction will be kept in the site editor’s computer systems.
The data controller will keep all the data collected in his site’s computer systems and under reasonable security conditions for a period of 5 years .
The collection and processing of data meet the following purposes :
• The Company collects and uses the Personal Data of Users in accordance with the regulations in force in order to manage their orders on the site, to manage newsletters when Users subscribe to them, for marketing purposes but only with their agreement, to for the purpose of analyzing User behavior or even in order to manage requests made by Users via the contact form.
• The data collected may be processed by the Company for prospecting purposes, in particular commercial.
The Company will not collect Personal Data from minors.
3.2. Data transmission to third parties
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the site editor.
3.3. Data hosting
The vin-alsace-gueth.com site is hosted by: SAS OVH, whose head office is located at the following address:
2 rue Kellermann – BP 80157 – 59000 ROUBAIX
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: +33 (0) 9 72 10 10 07
The data collected and processed by the site are hosted and processed exclusively in France.
4. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
4.1. The Data Controller
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Muriel GUETH – BIECHY. He can be contacted as follows :
By phone at 06.08.26.43.34, Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
By mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for the processing of personal data.
4.2. Obligations of the Data Controller
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which these data were collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and the transfer of data passing through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
4.3. The Data Protection Officer
In addition, the user is informed that the following person has been appointed Data Protection Officer: Muriel GUETH – BIECHY.
The role of the Data Protection Officer is to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions relating to the collection and processing of personal data. It is sometimes called DPO (for Data Protection Officer).
The data protection officer can be reached as follows :
– By phone at 06.08.26.43.34, Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m..
– By mail: email@example.com.
5. User rights
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to grant his request, the user is required to provide him with: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address, and if relevant, his account or personal space number or subscriber. The data controller is required to respond to the user within 30 (thirty) days maximum.
5.1. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him, by respecting the procedure set out below :
The user must send an email to the Personal Data Manager using the contact email address provided above: he will specify the subject of his request. The request will be processed within a maximum of 10 working days.
If he has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his personal space by following the following procedure:
The user must send an email to the Personal Data Manager using the contact email address provided above: he must specify the connection identifier of the personal space he wishes to delete. The request for deletion of data will be processed within a maximum of 10 working days.
5.2. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure :
5.3. Right to limit and oppose data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and user rights and freedoms.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of their data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of their data, the user must follow the following procedure :
The user must make a request to limit his personal data to the Person in charge of the processing of Personal Data, using the contact e-mail address provided above. The request will be processed within a maximum of 10 working days.
5.4. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him. similar way.
5.5. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should be the fate of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
5.6. Right to seize the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to challenge this decision, or, if he believes that one of the rights listed above, he is entitled to appeal to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
6. Use of “cookies” files
The site may use the techniques of “cookies”.
A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user’s hard drive, containing information relating to the user’s browsing habits.
These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for the convenience of the user.
For the use of “cookie” files involving the saving and analysis of personal data, the user’s consent is necessarily requested.
This user consent is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again ask for the user’s authorization to save “cookie” files on their hard drive.
6.1. Opposition by the User to the use of “cookie” files by the site
It is brought to the attention of the user that he can oppose the recording of these “cookie” files by configuring his browser software.
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the “cookies” files, he will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the editor of the site.
6.2. Description of the “cookies” files used by the site
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to use all the functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threat. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log into your account and add products to your cart, and order securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, the pages of the website visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us understand and analyze the performance of the website. and where it needs to be improved.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements we show you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us to track the effectiveness of these advertising campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by third party advertising providers to also show you advertisements on other websites on the browser.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionality of our website. These features include embedding content such as videos or sharing website content on social media platforms.
Preferences: these cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences, such as language preferences, so that you have a better and efficient experience on your future visits to the website.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.