Picnic at the Independent Winegrower
Pentecost Weekend: 27, 28 and 29 May 2023
Domaine GUETH gives you an appointment for the 28th time on the Pentecost weekend for a unique picnic !
|Enjoy the charm of the vineyard, our terroirs, our landscapes and our heritage.|
The principle is simple, come with family or friends and bring your packed lunch, we welcome you to the heart of our estate. A space to receive you will be furnished with tables and chairs, and even a barbecue / plancha which will be heated with the stocks of our old vines.
Muriel GUETH offers you the tasting of her wines and welcomes you to her home, in her cellar and her vines, available to discuss her profession with you.
Many fun and unusual activities are offered. You will understand, enough to have a great time !
|11:00 a.m. Meeting at the Estate: treasure hunt and stroll through the vineyards.|
11.45am-12.15pm: cellar visit and technical installations.
12:15 p.m.: welcome to Domaine GUETH with sheltered areas, tables and benches, large plancha barbecue heated with vines.
Free aperitif accompanied by a slice of kougelhopf.
And of course wine and grape juice at the table offered.
Like every year, this festive moment is offered to you by Domaine GUETH.
- Everyone – free.
- Open-air entertainment and cellar visit.
- Commented tasting of our wines – reserved for adults
- Everyone: you are our guests and we welcome you for free.
- online booking on our website
- by tel. +33.6.08.26.43.34 or +22.214.171.124.33.61
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Included||* The unusual walk – the treasure hunt|
* Visit of cellar and facilities
* Aperitif accompanied by a slice of kougelhopf
* Tasting and pairing of your dishes with our wines served at the table and commented by the winemaker
* The provision of tables, benches under arbors and barbecue-plancha heated with vines
|Duration||* 4 hours|
|To take with you||* Shoes allowing you to walk on the paths (sneakers, walking shoes, etc.)|
* Bring an umbrella and outdoor clothing for the walk
* Remember to bring your picnic meal, cutlery and plates (not provided)
|Participants||* Number of participants: up to 70 people|
|Spoken languages||* German, English, French|
|Schedule||* 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.|