Grape picker for a day at the Vigneron Indépendant
Come and join Muriel for a total immersion and help her with the harvest.
|Have you ever wanted to do the harvest in Alsace?
To discover, remember or simply live an authentic and friendly experience, slip into the shoes of the winegrower who will harvest the fruits of a year’s work.
With passion, Muriel will share with you her philosophy and how, with her feminine touch, she accompanies the vine on its way to the wine and reveal its true nature.
More than an experience, it is an immersion in the life and work of Muriel, an independent winemaker, who grows her grapes, makes her wines in her cellar, and offers them to her customers by sharing her passion.
After a welcome at the domain, Muriel will equip you with a bucket and a pruning shears and you will accompany her in her vineyards to participate in the harvest of the 2024 vintage.
Working outdoors makes you hungry! You’ll be served a winegrower’s snack in the vineyard: cold meats, sausages, bacon, cheeses, as well as tarts, cakes and kougelhopf, accompanied by coffee, tea and grape juice.
After 2 to 3 hours of work, you will be back at the domain to follow the transformation of the grapes into wine. Muriel will show you and explain the different stages of pressing and vinification, without any artifice or added products.
You will then be invited to a tasting of our different vintages: dry, semi-dry, mellow or sweet wines, you are bound to find wines that you will appreciate.
After the tasting, you can sit down to share the winemaker’s lunch (in option) with the team of grape-pickers: a truly festive and convivial occasion, served with the estate’s wines, of course.
It will then be time to award you the well-deserved diploma of Vendangeur d’un Jour.
|We receive your reservations only by mail and telephone.
Payments are to be made on the spot at the domain (CB, french cheques, cash)
* Adult package without meal: 45 € / person
* Adult formula with meal & drinks: 55 € / person
* Children and teenagers without lunch: 15 € / person
* Children and teenagers with lunch & drinks: 30 € / person
* Provision of work equipment
* Visit of the cellar and the pressing facilities
* Lunch with the winemaker during the harvest
* Aperitif on return to the estate and tasting of our wines
* Presentation of the grape-picker’s diploma
* Lunch included drinks (optional with meal) with the harvesting team and Muriel
* 3 to 4 hours for the formula without lunch
* 4 to 6 hours for the formula with lunch & drinks
|To take with you
* Shoes that allow you to walk on the paths (trainers, walking shoes, boots…).
* Bring an umbrella and outdoor clothing
* Number of participants: 2 to 12 people
* German, English, French
* 8:30 am to 12:30 pm for the formula without lunch
* 8:30 am to 14:30 pm for the formula with lunch & drinks