Gourmet Aperitif at the Independent Winegrower – Wines from Terroirs and Old Vines
The Apéro Gourmand at the Independent Winegrower’s: an opportunity to be surprised and discover new food and wine pairings.
We are waiting for you for a gourmet getaway during a food/wine pairing tasting evening focused on the discovery of our local wines and selections of “Vieilles Vignes” cuvées.
To start the evening, we welcome you with a flute of our Crémant Rosé accompanied by a delicious slice of Kougelhopf, our Alsatian brioche specialty. Then, in partnership with the local restaurateur “Belle Vue”, we offer you 6 gourmet bites accompanied by wines from our estate which go together perfectly, before finishing on a sweet note with one of our sweet wines.
The gourmet aperitif at the Independent Winegrower at Domaine GUETH is an opportunity to discover our local wines and “Old vines” cuvées: a tasting evening during which you will taste no less than 8 different wines during a unique sensory journey.
- Outdoor entertainment
- Cellar visit at the reception
- Children and teenagers under 18 formula
- Commented tasting of our wines – reserved for adults
|Tickets||* Adults: 32 € / person|
* Children and teenagers: 15 € / person (1x pretzel / 1 pair of sausage knack / 1 x pastry / tasting of grape juice)
|Included||* Visit of cellar and facilities|
* Tasting of 8 to 10 of our wines commented by the winemaker
* Tasting of 6 gourmet bites
|Duration||* 3h to 3h30 depending on the good mood of the participants…|
|To take with you||* Outdoor entertainment, sheltered under an arbor: bring vest or appropriate clothing|
|Participants||* Number of participants: 2 to 20 people|
|Spoken languages||* German, English, French|
|Schedule||* 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
This activity can be privatized for groups from 10 people.
Possibility of organizing this activity on other dates on request.
- Christmas cellars – Food pairing Alsace wines and foie gras
- 08 Dec 2023
TimeRDV à 15min avant l'évènement
- 16 h 00 min - 17 h 00 min