Wine tourism in Alsace at Domaine GUETH
Book your VIP wine tourism service in Alsace:
“Private Independent Winemaker”
We offer you to live and share atypical experiences within our domain.
- Come and spend the night in our guest room “La chambre aux Bouteilles” within the GUETH estate, in the heart of the Gueberschwihr vines.
- Breakfast is served in the cellar of the independent winegrower.
- We offer you a “VIP” discovery of our profession and our wine-growing estate labeled High Environmental Value (approximately 2 hours): Muriel accompanies you and explains her philosophy to you for managing her vines and maturing her wines .
- If the weather allows it, you will go for a walk to discover our organic vines.
- Muriel will then present her wines to you through a richly commented tasting..
- A box is offered to you containing 2 bottles to choose from our list, from the TRADITION and TERRE NATALE ranges..
We also offer to guide you for booking your lunches and dinners in one of the neighboring restaurants: Belle Vue restaurant (traditional and refined cuisine) or Altévic restaurant (gourmet cuisine) or Auberge Saint Marc (traditional cuisine).
Book your VIP “Private Independent Winegrower” service
The bottle chamber
An atypical guest room at the independent winegrower
Fancy an original and cozy night for 2 people in our guest room ?
Come and spend one or more nights on the estate, in a guest room with a surprising and atypical decor.
In a modern, recent and green setting, we welcome you to the GUETH estate, nestled among the vineyards on the legendary Alsace wine route.
- Welcome to the winemaker’s cellar and free aperitif (wine or grape juice)
- Private entrance with secure code
- Modern private shower room with all mod cons.
- 2 large separable / joinable beds
- 100cm flat screen, free WiFi
- Original breakfast in the winemaker’s cellar.
- Cellar visit and tasting.
- Closed room, secure for bicycles
- Reserved VL / Motorcycle parking, in the immediate vicinity of the room
- Motorhome parking
- Bed and breakfast labeled 3 Clés CléVacances
- 5-star rating on Airbnb
- Restaurants and many activities nearby.
- Village classified as a historic site, 10 minutes from Colmar and 1 hour from Strasbourg.